After a long wait, Android users will now be able to enjoy all the bullet time action on their devices.Rockstar Games has finally released the much awaited title for Android phones, Max Payne, which is based on the original game.
The iOS version of this game has been available in the App Store for quite some time and has received many positive reviews.
If you’ve played any of the Max Payne games on your PC, then you’d be stoked to play this on yourmobile device as well. The game features the same story line and is just as big as the PC game. You get to be the fugitive Max Payne and take on villains and cops and what not. The game has been fully optimized and will work best with Nvidia Tegra 3 powered devices. However, other Androiddevices should also be able to run this game. Below is the list of all the features available in the game:
- Max Payne’s signature slow motion gunplay, Bullet Time®
- Stunningly sharp, HD quality resolution and textures
- Gameplay tailored for touch screen devices
- Highly customizable controls
- Multiple aiming modes
- Compatible with the GameStop Wireless Game Controller and select USB gamepads
- Integrated with Immersion Haptic Vibration Feedback
- Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings
- Unlock cheats, track your stats and more with full Rockstar Games Social Club integration
Max Payne Mobile for Android will bring back a lot of memories to some, for others it’ll be an exciting shooter. The dark theme of the game and the amazing action moves will keep you immersed in the game. It is currently available in the Google Play Store for $2.99. The game weighs in at 1.33GB, so make sure you have enough space on your device and good Wi-Fi connection before downloading the game.
Download Max Payne Mobile for Android [Google Play Store Link]
Let us know what you think of Max Payne Mobile for Android in the comments section.